You're unlikely to choke on a pin bone. But eating fish is a more pleasant experience if you aren't encountering those small, soft bones in every bite. Even if you buy a filleted piece of fish, they're likely to be there. We think our recipe for Cured Salmon is best if you remove the pin bones first.
Removing the pin bones from fish is low-effort, high payoff. Watch this instructional video to learn how to pin bone a piece of fish. Aida Mollenkamp shows you how. Removing fish pin bones is a helpful skill for chefs, amatuer and professional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades