In this video you can learn how to make tuna salad. It is easy to make and fondly remembered too. Drain the tuna as well as you can and place it in a mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise and stir it into the tuna. Add chopped pickles or pickle relish, diced celery, and optional capers and season with a pinch or so of black pepper. Stir everything together. Moisturize the mixture as desired with brine from the pickle jar or extra mayonnaise. If making sandwiches, use two layers of leaf lettuce to keep the tuna salad from making the bread soggy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades