To make a spicy Szechuan Shrimp here are the ingredients.
Red Chili flakes
Mix the Shrimp with peppercorns. Add a teaspoon of sugar.
Add one-quarter cup of soy sauce.
Marinate the mix for 20 minutes.
Drain the shrimp and, to the remaining sauce, add salt and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
Heat the pan and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
When the oil is hot, add garlic, chili flakes, pepper flakes, and chopped pepper.
Add well chopped carrot and then shrimp.
Add the onions and stir for 2 minutes, then add the sauce.
When the dish is ready to serve, garnish with coriander leaf.
You have made an easy Szechuan Shrimp dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades