To make salmon patties, heat up regular oil in a skillet, just enough to coat the bottom. Turn the stove flame to medium high. Open two cans of salmon. Remove the juice, bones and skin. Flake up the salmon. Add one cup of instant mashed potatoes to the bowl. Dice one medium onion and add it to the mixture. Chop parsley and add it to the salmon. Next, add the juice of a lemon to the bowl. Then, add four eggs to the patty mixture. Beat two more eggs in a separate bowl for an egg wash. Then, season the patty mixture with sea salt, ground pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Mash the mixture together and form the patties. Coat the patties in the egg wash and the powdered mashed potatoes. Place the patties in the skillet. Flip them after a couple of minutes. When the patties are browned, place on a paper towel to drain the extra grease. Serve the salmon patties with steamed veggies and lemon wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades