You will need a cleaned eel, and fresh herbs including oregano, citronella, sage, mint, thyme, bay leaves, parsley, tarragon, wild chervil, chives, and basil. Also use spinach, fresh butter, shallots, double cream, lemon, white , water, salt and pepper. Fillet the eel and remove the spine. Cut it into very large pieces. Lightly fry it in butter and add diced shallots. Season it with ground pepper and salt. Add white wine and water and simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove the pieces of eel and place them on a plate. Keep the juice and reduce it for a few seconds. Add the double cream, minced spinach, the mixture of herbs which has been finely sliced. This makes a green sauce. Pour the sauce over the eel. This video shows a very interesting Flemish recipe with step-by-step instructions on how to make it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades