On Tastyfood TV the recipe is "Tuna Meatballs". They will take you through the process of creating this recipe. It uses two small tins of tuna, two small boiled potatoes, parmesan cheese, eggs, and some breadcrumbs. The tinned tuna is drained and put in a bowl. The boiled potato is peeled and mashed in a bowl, then the tuna is added, then finally the two eggs. A pinch of salt, a sprinkling parmesan cheese, and it is all mixed together, formed into balls, and dusted with breadcrumbs. After being dropped into hot sunflower oil, leaving gaps between them, to make sure that they don't stick together, they are fried for 10-15 minutes, and dried on a piece of kitchen towel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades