The lady in the video teaches how to make Fish kebabs. White firm fish, such as cod fillets are used to make the kebabs. One teaspoon of mint garlic, one whole jalapeno pepper, three cloves, two cut up small potatoes, salt, chopped cilantro, and a blend of Indian tart spices. The fish is cooked in a pressure cooker, and the potatoes are added. The green peppers are added, and the garlic is also added. The three cloves also go in, with half a cup of water. A level teaspoon of salt is added. The lid is put on and set to simmer, and cooked for five minutes. The water needs to completely evaporate, and some lime is added. The dry food is put into a blender, and cilantro is mixed in. The whole thing is formed into patties. Bread crumbs and an egg mix are dipped into, and the patties are fried. until they are golden brown. A user could learn how to make Indian style Fish Kebabs the correct way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades