This video shows you how to cook thick steaks of fish cooked with Indian curry. You get all the fantastic Indian masala seasonings to make a rich and flavor full curry sauce which you fish steak will cook in and completely saturate.
Step 1: Take the washed fish pieces, about six to eight, and marinate them with 1 teaspoon salt (or less depending on individual requirement), 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder , 1 teaspoon turmeric, and some curd. Step 2: keep the fishes in oven and let them boil for 2 min. Step 3: meanwhile, in a pan take some 3 spoons olive oil or coconut oil and fry some mustard seeds in it. After that put some tomatoes (1 cup). Step 4: in a mixer now make a paste of coriander seeds (3 tsp), ginger, 7 garlics. Step 5: now put all the marinated and boiled fish pieces in the cooking pan. Step 6: take some water in which tamarind paste has been added and pour 2 glasses into the pan. Step 7: when the water starts boiling, then add the coriander, ginger, and garlic paste into the curry. Step 8: let it simmer... In some 20 minutes the tasty and tangy fish curry is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades