Summer is the absolute best season to fire up a grill. The weather's like a dream, the sun's up longer than usual, and seafood is at its freshest. If you're dying to eat some fresh seafood this summer but don't know how to go beyond the grilling part, then watch this food video.
You'll be guided through how to make grilled shrimp topped with a cured lemon aioli (a sauce made from olive oil and garlic). This recipe is so easy and so quick to do, and will offer guests at a barbacue more alternatives to choose from than just beef and hot dogs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades