Put some breading on the fish by dipping it on the beaten egg mixture.
Place the cornstarch in a clear plastic bag and put-in the fish. Close the container (be sure that there is some air inside) and shake until the cornstarch is evenly distributed on the fish.
Fry the fish and set aside.
On a separate pan, sauté the onion and put-in the Chinese black beans.
Add the green onion and parsley and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add water and let boil.
Put-in the fried fish fillet and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades