In this tutorial, we learn how to make Columbian crevice. You will need: precooked shrimp, any other seafood you like, finely chopped red onions, juice from half a lime, salt, garlic water, hot sauce, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, pepper, and cumin. To make this like they do in Columbia, you will need to take a cup and add in your ingredients one on top of each other. Start with the shrimp and work your way up to the dollop of mayonnaise on the very top. To finish, mix the cup together and enjoy just as it is. This is a true Columbian dish, so enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades