Want to serve five-star quality finger foods at your next holiday cocktail party but not in the mood to cough up hundreds of dollars to do so? Then fret not. Simply check out this food tutorial to learn how to prepare bite-sized versions of sunchokes (artichokes) topped with seared scallops and herb salad.
Although Jody Adams claims to "dislike making hors d'oeuvres," she brings together elements she'd normally include in appetizers or entrées at Rialto and transforms them into bite-sized pieces of art in this how2heroes video. Sunchokes (also called "Jerusalem artichokes") are simmered, puréed, then topped with a caramelized, seared scallop and tangy herb salad. Chinese soup spoons act as the perfect vessel to serve these nibbles at your next cocktail party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades