In this video from mccormickandschmicks, Executive Chef Bill King, shows us how to make baked Atlantic cod with herb bread crumbs. Coat your cod in buttered bread crumbs on the top, not bottom. Place in a buttered baking dish. Put in oven pre-heated at 450 degrees. You want a nice crusty brown on the bread crumbs. About 8 minutes in the oven will do. Now with the fish in the oven he makes a broth using shellfish. He uses tomato sauce, red wine, olive oil, and herb and some chicken stock. Place clams and mussels in a hot pan, and add the broth. Add salt and pepper. The clams and mussels should open in 3-4 minutes. This is the base for the cod. Now return to the oven and get your cod. Place the cod in the center of a bowl, and then plate the shellfish broth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades