In this tutorial, we learn how to make bacon pan fried fish. First, you will need to grab some strips of bacon and two fish. Cut the fish in half and stick the bacon inside of them, around two pieces for each fish. After this, you will roll each fish around in a mixture of flour with salt and pepper. After this, heat up some oil with garlic cloves in a large skillet. When ready, place the fish into the oil and let them brown on one side. After this has browned, turn the fish over and let them brown on the other side. Once these are cooked all the way through, take out of the pan and then plate and eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades