Chef Pasquale Martinelli shares his recipe for cod baked in spicy tomato sauce.Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Divide garlic and tomato sauce evenly between 4 small earthenware dishes. Place 5 pieces cod in each dish. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon capers, 1 teaspoon olio santo, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, and a pinch of salt over cod in each dish. Bake until cod is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with baguette slices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades