This Lowe's video shows you how to grill seafood. You will need grilling utensils like tongs, a spatula, fork and a basting brush. Printable instructions are available at Lowes.com/videos. Make sure you lightly coat fish and grill with oil to keep it from sticking. You can also use a grill basket. Cooking times vary but basically about 10 minutes on medium heat it should be done. 3-5 minutes on each side. Seafood is done when it starts to flake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades