Freezing food is a great way to extend the shelf life and retain nutrients. Fish can quickly and easily be frozen to be used at a later date using only supplies you already have in your kitchen. Get started storing you're excess fresh fish.
Sticking fish in the deep freeze? Prevent freezer burn by putting the fish in a plastic bag or container; filling with just enough water to cover it, leaving room for expansion; and letting it freeze before sealing. Cool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades