There are two classical fish cuts. There is a flat fish and a round fish. Having a sharp knife is important, because a work done by a blunt knife does not look good and it might look like a laced curtain at the end of the day. You cut a line parallel across the fish's gills. Then you dig in a little bit and cut across the body of the fish down to the fin. Then you take that piece aside and trim off the stomach area. Thus, you have one piece of fillet! Do the same procedure for both sides of the two fishes to get your fillets. You can expect to get two fillet from a round fish and four or two from a flat fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades