In this tutorial, we learn how to easily grill shrimp. To make this, you will need: 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp adobo with pepper, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and black pepper. First, take your shrimp and place them in a bowl, then add all of your ingredients on top of it. Use your hands to marinade the shrimp and let it sit for a while so they can soak in the flavor. After this, place your shrimp onto skewers, then grill them on a barbecue until they are fully cooked. You can also cook them on a George Forman grill for a healthier meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades