Bamboo shoot is commonly used in Chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but can be thrown into Thai cooking every now and then. This fish curry has enough of a sweet taste to keep it from being too spicy, but is still full of flavor. You will need bamboo shoots, Thai eggplants, coconut milk, red curry paste, catfish, kaffir lime leaves, sugar, and fish sauce. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to prepare a red fish curry with Thai chef Kai.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades