Fish and potatoes don't make the likeliest of combinations (unless you're thinking fish and chips), but oh do they create a fabulous taste explosion when tossed together in a dish.
Check out this food video to see how to cook Southern French brandade, or salt cod with potatoes.
Brandade is a classic dish from southern France in which two winter staples -- salt cod and potatoes -- are whipped together into a hearty and satisfying spread for crusty bread. Matt Molloy tops his brandade with a Nyon olive tapenade for extra punch in this how2heroes video. The whole thing might sound like a crazy combination, but one taste will get you hooked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades