Salmon is full of protein and omega 3 fatty acid which helps you're brain function and is a healthy fat. Add this delicious and healthy fish to your dinner with simple seasoning and cooking method that will really show off the flavor.
Follow these simple steps to make an easy, great tasting salmon.
You Will Need
* An oven
* Olive oil
* A baking sheet
* Aluminum foil
Step 1: Purchase salmon
Purchase a center cut piece of salmon. If you purchase your salmon frozen, remove it from the freezer and place it in the refrigerator 24 hours prior to cooking.
Do not put the salmon back in the freezer once it has thawed.
Step 2: Preheat oven
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 3: Prepare salmon
Rub some olive oil on the fish. Then add salt and pepper.
Keep it simple. Adding too many seasonings will take away from the rich salmon taste.
Step 4: Line a baking sheet
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and place in the oven.
Step 5: Bake
Bake the fish for ten to twelve minutes. The salmon will look opaque when it is done.
Step 6: Remove fish
Remove the fish from the oven. To prevent further cooking, remove the fish from the baking dish immediately.
Did you know? People who study fish are ichthyologists.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades