In this tutorial we learn how to cook a low country shrimp boil. To make this, you will need: corn on the cob, cut up sausage, 3 lbs shrimp, Old Bay shrimp and crab boil, and a large boiler. First, get the water in the boiler heated up so that it's boiling. After this, add in the sausage and cook it for ten minutes. Then, add in the corn and cook for 10 minutes. After this, add in the shrimp and the seasoning to the water. When this is finished cooking, you will be ready to serve! Eat this and enjoy the shrimp boil!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades