blip.tv Juarez Goncalves De Azevedo (master chef at Wildfire at Crowne Plaza Today in Gurgaon, India) shows how to prepare Brazilian-style fish stew. Ingredients: 450 g of fish, 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice, 1/2 tsp of salt, 500 ml of coconut milk, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 large onions, halved and thinly sliced, 1 large garlic clove, crushed and minced ,15 g of cloves, 1 medium green pepper, seeded and sliced, 2 tbsp paste of raw tomato, 3 stalks of spring onions, sliced thin up to green, 1 tsp fresh parsley and coriander leaves for garnish. Mix ingredients up and marinate fish as shown for a very enjoyable meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades