Jermain Pulley shows you how to cook broiled shrimp scampi with a side of asparagus. To make broiled shrimp scampi you will need: 1lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tsp minced garlic, 2 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp table salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 tbs Parmesan cheese, 1lb fresh asparagus. Mix your marinade in a small bowl and add the shrimp. Coat the shrimp well. Steam the asparagus. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and place in oven for about 6-8 minutes. Enjoy your healthy meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades