Here is a simple and quick Pirate Stew that includes Maine Lobster, Louisiana Shrimp, Delaware Scallops, California Swordfish, Rhode Island Clams, and Alaskan King Crab. Mix up the seafood with wine (Rum Optional), tomatoes, and corn on the cob and you have a great stew. Watch one of the BBQ Pit Boys stew up over the fire a 21st century version of 1700's American Pirate Stew in this how to video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades