In this tutorial, we learn how to bake salmon without overcooking it. First, lay your salmon down on a baking sheet and then sprinkle dry rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and sea salt. First, remove the pin bones from the fish if they are inside of it. To see if your fish has it, run your finger over the top of it and then use tweezers to pull the bones out. After this, you will place the baking sheet inside of the oven and cook the salmon until it just falls apart. Avoid cooking it any longer, as it will be tough and hard to chew.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades