In order to prepare Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Mushrooms, you will need the following ingredients: 1 chopped tomato, four salmon fillets, cooking spray, fresh spinach leaves, salad dressing, and 1 cup of sliced mushrooms. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. A quick way to slice mushrooms is to use your egg slicer. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Rinse spinach well. Place the four salmon fillets skin side down in the dish. In a bowl, combine salad dressing, 1 cup of mushrooms, spinach, and chopped tomato. Mix well. Pour the contents over the salmon. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades