Chef Steve Feiven shows you to bake the perfect salmon. To bake the perfect salmon, do the following: Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Place it skin side down in a sizzling pan and surround the fish with some wine and water. Add some crumbs to the top of the fish, and season a little bit. Bake at 425 degrees (convection oven), regular oven 375 degrees. Bake for about 15 minutes. Check to make sure the internal temperature is 145 degrees. Transfer to a warm plate and serve with sliced lemon on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades